Thursday, April 15, 2010

Progress

Facebook's blocking feature is a miraculous creation.  When I broke up with "what's his face" I was assaulted with his regular postings and responses on our mutual friends' pages.  As things became more strained at work with both she and he I blocked them both. It hurt too badly to see their profile pictures of projected happiness.  It felt like they were taunting me.

So, I blocked them.

The other day I unblocked everyone.  I just received an email that he had responded after a comment of mine.  When I went to Facebook to see what it was...

I felt nothing.

IT WAS AWESOME.

I'm good. It feels good to be good.  :)

2 comments:

Hurricane Rita said...

I didn't know you could do that. I just hid Tim's comments. Now I can begin to move on. The next step will be to remove pictures. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, the pictures part is really tough. I came across one of those photobooth pictures we took when we visited Chicago. It was the only picture I couldn't throw away.